Sydney Australia

Keith1010

You are very welcome.

Our daughter shops at three different supermarkets that are located in the same multi level building often going to each one on the same stop as she prefers one over the other depending on the items.

I do that too, although in our area they aren't all in the same building. Sydney really does have some great food and produce. So pleased you enjoyed your stay here.

I do that too, although in our area they aren't all in the same building. Sydney really does have some great food and produce. So pleased you enjoyed your stay here.

Absolutely. We thought the quality of the meats/produce and other items were fantastic.

Keith

• 3 weeks later...

What fabulous pictures! We just returned from visiting Sydney pre cruise and went to a lot of the places you took pictures in. Such wonderful memories. We especially loved the Botanical Gardens.

Thanks for posting.

Barb

Thanks so much for posting the wonderful pictures.

We leave for Sydney in a week and will have 4 full days to explore before we hop on the Sun Princess for New Zealand. Seeing your pics just adds to the excitement!! My only regret is that I didn't research further before planning our flights. I wish we had more time in the lovely Sydney area.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Keith! Thanks so much for sharing.

Since you have visited both NZ and Oz I am wondering what your thoughts would be for spending just over three weeks would be? We know we can’t see it all, but thought perhaps Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for 12 to 14 days and then 10 in Auckland and North Island.

Wow Keith! Thanks so much for sharing.

Since you have visited both NZ and Oz I am wondering what your thoughts would be for spending just over three weeks would be? We know we can’t see it all, but thought perhaps Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for 12 to 14 days and then 10 in Auckland and North Island.

Bennybear you are very welcome.

We have been fortunate to have visited both countries a few times on cruise ships but have not done this on land. Your plan sound right but you may want to post on the Australia/New Zealander Cruisers Board to see what some of the folks who live there think. That board is located at:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=712

Keith