Regent Air to China and Japan

mrstanley

Which airlines does Regent use to fly to China and return from Japan? Has anyone taken Korean Air from Atlanta with

a layover in Seoul and then on to Shanghai? Has anyone taken Korean Air from Narita back to Atlanta with a layover

in Seoul ?

Flying from Atlanta or NYC to Shanghai. Flying back from Tokyo to USA.

Should be Delta. If you want to ensure it is Delta, you may have to pay the money to deviate. I really like the non-stop from Tokyo to Atlanta; been on it many times.

Marc

I have flown with both airlines (not from Atlanta) and if I had my choice I would fly with Korean airlines. A lot does depend on what aircraft both airlines are using out of Atlanta. I would suggest you go to both airlines web site and check out the aircraft they fly from Atlanta to Shanghai and also Tokyo. You can do this by entering your flight details and then at then looking at the aircraft they are using. Also you could type the flight numbers into seatguru.com and get details of the business class seats.

Didn't;t see question about Korean Air. Have connected in Seoul many times. Have flown Seoul to JFK in business and JFK to Seoul in coach; both fine experiences. Only potential problem with KAL is that they used to have 2-3-2 in business; don't know if it is still that way. Incheon an easy airport to connect in.

Marc

We enjoy Korean Air especially their celestial bar. We flew from Atlanta to Sydney with a stop in Inchon (only an hour layover). In December after our Mariner, Miami to Auckland voyage we fly from Hong Kong to Atlanta on Korean Air. Couple of photos on Korean Air below:

ae73c4c1ba49ab544f1f16951fabb580.jpg

f478b0570fc8e9256343ef1c1ac76514.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by WesW

Yes, it was the A380-800 magnificent aircraft. We flew in f, but used the first class stairs to take us to the Celestial Lounge on the Prestige deck. Later, on this flight to burn some of the calories from delish cuisine/alcohol I did 30 min of cardio going up & down the stairs--we were the only passengers in our cabin. Alas, our return flight on Korean Air from Hong Kong to Atlanta in early December is on the B777-300ER.