Need Mobile Hotel w/ 10 Day Park & Cruise Pkg for a B2B

Tennessee Rose

A friend and I are doing our very first back to back cruises out of Mobile late this fall. So, this is a total of 10 days---taking 2 five-day cruises.

Have any of you done this---out of Mobile---and been able to find a Mobile hotel that has a park and cruise package that will cover 10 days of parking? The ones I've found so far say only 4-7 days.

I'm trying to find something online that covers this before I start calling individual hotels. I know that will be time consuming---then I'll start getting them mixed up! ;p:eek: And I did see one a while back when we first booked that covered 5 days, then you could pay for additional days. But alas, I didn't write that down and now I can't remember which hotel it was! :confused:

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks bunches!

Try the Microtel in Saraland. They are very friendly and we've used their stay and park package several times.

I've been seeing a lot of good comments about this one---I'm adding it to my list to call! Thanks for the recommendation.

We had hoped to stay closer in to downtown, but may end up going farther out. Microtel may be our place!