Sugar-free desserts?

Kruzkrazy

in 2016 they a separate dessert menu with sugar free items in the GDR ..you have to ask for the sugar free dessert menu

other areas ask the Chef they might make something special

We just returned from a trip on the Riviera. My husband is a diabetic, and one of the reasons we stick with Oceania are the no sugar added desserts which are very good. You have to request the no sugar added dessert menu in the GDR and the specialty restaurants. There is always a no sugar added ice cream option in all the dining venues, and no sugar added cookies in Terrace Cafe. The flavors change every day.

We just returned from a trip on the Riviera. My husband is a diabetic, and one of the reasons we stick with Oceania are the no sugar added desserts which are very good. You have to request the no sugar added dessert menu in the GDR and the specialty restaurants. There is always a no sugar added ice cream option in all the dining venues, and no sugar added cookies in Terrace Cafe. The flavors change every day.

Truth! We have done 6 O cruises and the no-sugar added desserts are a highlight onboard. Available in all venues. The daily sugar free ice cream or sorbet is a bonus!

Since managing diabetes also means general card management, you will appreciate the Canyon Ranch Spa Meu options, which are long on health and small on portion size. And you can mix in one course from that menu if you wish along with other more indulgent items.

Donna

Does anyone know if there are also lactose free desserts, beyond fruit?

I do not have the answer but if you are lactose intolerant you may want to have that noted on your file if you have not done so already

Then they can make things for you to suit your needs

Usually you will get menus the day before to choose meal items ..if not I would ask the Chef at each dining venue what is safe for you to eat

I do not have the answer but if you are lactose intolerant you may want to have that noted on your file if you have not done so already

Then they can make things for you to suit your needs

Usually you will get menus the day before to choose meal items ..if not I would ask the Chef at each dining venue what is safe for you to eat

Good to hear. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums