Has anyone been to Bermuda recently? I'm going there for my third time but it will be the first I can remember. The last time I went, I was eight years old, so needless to say, I don't remember much.

Are there any must see things in Bermuda? I want to go to The Caves if they're still there. I also want to snorkel and take some underwater pics. Anything else I can do there?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to go to the Crystal Caves eat at their cafe. They have a great fish sandwich that is cheaper than you'll find anywhere on the island. If you can avoid going when the ship buses are there the lines aren't bad. Also go up the lighthouse - wonderful views of the whole island. There are also numerous forts on the island. Avoid Horseshoe Bay on cruise days, instead go to St. Johns or Elbow beach. There are so many beautiful beaches there is no reason to sit on a crowded beach. Have fun, we love Bermuda!

I agree go to Elbow Beach or St. John’s, Horsebay was disappointing. Crystal Caves were nice, also the Natural Arches.

It was very easy to get transport from the port and there was a ferry that went from the port to Spanish Point.

If a beach is on your agenda, I suggest Warwick Long Bay. Very Beautiful and probably their longest beach. Also walk the beach/trail along the water from Warwick Long Bay towards Horseshoe Bay. ...great little coves and rock formations.