Will Oceania pull a Crystal ?

UDSpud

Joe,

I thought y'all were all done with the whole remodel thing. Didn't you spend several months after your last cruise there fixing your place up?

are you 2 going to do ATW20 or at least some segments? It has an awesome itinerary we thought and jumped on it Day 1 while on the Flokos Retirement Cruise aboard Riviera. Many Japanese ports that are new to O, plus the whole rest of South America that we didn't see on ATW16. Just seemed like a no-brainer to us!

Already some of our friends are discussing Singapore-SanFran or Tokyo-SanFran segments. Join us!!!

palakika-

great advice on the clothing. We knew we had to take shoes off. Are we allowed to wear socks? I know in our travels through India that we had to take socks off in the Hindu temples.

also do i totally cover all my hair up or can i just drape the scarf over my head and kind wrap it around my neck? (I aim to keep the scarf in my bag for the whole cruise) Thanks for all the great advice!

You can drape scarf over head, but I always pull it around my face and neck. You have the right idea.! I Don't wear sox, but being from Hawaii have a high tolerance for bare feet:) just do what comes naturally to you. Hope we can get on RTW2020 segment Tokyo to SF. Looking forward to meeting you and Dr Dave some day! You too, Joe PDX as we are from Bend.

living in SFla I'm barefoot most of the time....just wanted to make sure feet weren't to be covered as well.

hope you can get on a 2020 segment as well. Understand right now O is holding many cabins but personally know of at least one person who has gotten Tokyo to SanFran so there is hope!!! Talk to your TA!!!

thanks for all your advice...i really appreciate it.

Cynthia-

Hope to be done with remodel after this trip. This trip is focused on the last of the three apartments. I will take a look at the ATW20 segments. We have yet to move our April 2019 cruise we have booked on Nautica....

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Forums