Comfort Suites to Atlantis

StrikeEagle

Hello everyone,

First, does Comfort Suites have some sort of express check out process where you don't need to go back to the front desk and check out? My objective is after we check in from Comfort Suites go to Atlantis and from Atlantis just take a taxi back to the ship trying to avoid going back to Comfort Suites to check out. Is there anyway I can check out without going back to Comfort Suites?

Second, from Comfort Suites, after I check in they give us vouchers or ID card and we need to exchange that to wrist band at Atlantis? Is the nearest Atlantis tower we walk from Comfort Suites to Atlantis the Coral Towers? Can we get the wristbands there?

Any other tips will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

One more question, from Comfort Suites web site, it says the check-in time is from 3:00pm. Our ship will be there at around 8:00am and we'll be head over shortly, is there any issue if we check in at around 8:30 am even if they don't have any rooms available yet? We don't intend to go to our room.

Thanks

When we sailed on Thanksgiving week. We actually stopped in Nassau on Thanksgiving. I would guess we arrived at Comfort suites by 8:30. We had no issue checking in and heading over to Atlantis for our bands. Slides don’t open till 10 but we were pool side in our chairs by 9:30. Comfort suites is use to people renting rooms for the day. We checked in and out in the same transaction. The gentlemen didn’t even give us an option to go the room. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk