Review of renting a Twizy in Bermuda

Charles4515

Thanks for posting the article Charles. We are leaving on the Escape this Sunday and have rented a Twizy for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning. I cannot wait to drive the cute little buggy. Husband wanted me to cancel the Twizy because the forecast show rain, but I have a lot of places I want to see. I will write a review when I get back for anyone thinking about renting a Twizy.

Thanks for posting the article Charles. We are leaving on the Escape this Sunday and have rented a Twizy for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning. I cannot wait to drive the cute little buggy. Husband wanted me to cancel the Twizy because the forecast show rain, but I have a lot of places I want to see. I will write a review when I get back for anyone thinking about renting a Twizy.

Looking forward to your review. Hope it does not rain. Generally Bermuda weather forecasts this far in advance are not the best. I prefer the Bermuda Weather Service for Bermuda weather forecasts which are only a few days out to other weather forecasts. I have had forecasts for Bermuda that said rain every day and that rain turned out to be a 1 hour rain shower.

http://www.weather.bm

going to the beach might be a challenge with this due to the lack of storage

I think going to the beach on a moped with just about no storage is awful. The Twizzy must have more room than the moped

Kearnie...looking forward to your review. We are renting a Twizy for the day on our Dawn June sailing. I'm interested in hearing how the back seat passenger's ride is. Have a great trip.