Luggage Storage in Montreal?

GradUT

We’ll be arriving on the HAL Veendam in Montreal on Saturday, August 25th. I just saw that there’s going to be a Barbie Expo and I thought it would be fun to go see before I fly home later that day. But I don’t know what to do with my luggage. Are there any places to store luggage between the ship and the airport?

• 1 month later...

GradUT,

We are looking for luggage storage on the morning of before we embark on our cruise. Do you recall what time you were able to drop your bags off at the luggage storage at the port?

Stephanie

Ah never mind! I found my answer!

GradUT,

We are looking for luggage storage on the morning of before we embark on our cruise. Do you recall what time you were able to drop your bags off at the luggage storage at the port?

Stephanie

• 1 year later...

I used Nannybag in Montréal. Their network proposed me several locations to drop my luggage. Finally, the staff in the shop was very friendly. I used their service for the first time and got a good image. If you get a chance to try it, go for it! 

On 4/21/2018 at 7:16 AM, Koali said:

GradUT,

Stephanie

We are planning to explore old town Montreal in the morning prior to our August 2019 HAL cruise.  I can't find any info on what time we can check in for our cruise. I had hoped we could drop our large luggage at the terminal, board the ship and drop off our carry on luggage in our cabin and then leave the ship and explore for a few hours.  Did you use the $5.00 luggage storage at the port?  Any problems?  Thanks for any info.

1 hour ago, Cajuntraveler said:

We are planning to explore old town Montreal in the morning prior to our August 2019 HAL cruise.  I can't find any info on what time we can check in for our cruise. I had hoped we could drop our large luggage at the terminal, board the ship and drop off our carry on luggage in our cabin and then leave the ship and explore for a few hours.  Did you use the $5.00 luggage storage at the port?  Any problems?  Thanks for any info.

Since we were embarking on the cruise that day,  I feel like they stored our carry on luggage for free at the terminal. I can’t remember exactly but if it cost something we paid it and it was no issue at all. I believe we went to the terminal around 10am. There were already people checked in and waiting around. Boarding doesn’t usually start until 11. 

13 hours ago, Koali said:

Since we were embarking on the cruise that day,  I feel like they stored our carry on luggage for free at the terminal. I can’t remember exactly but if it cost something we paid it and it was no issue at all. I believe we went to the terminal around 10am. There were already people checked in and waiting around. Boarding doesn’t usually start until 11. 

Thank you for the info!