royal tea party vs princess gathering

CanuckonaBoat

The two experiences are so different that while the same princesses are likely to be present, they don't really compare.

Princess Gathering you line up and walk down a table where the princesses are seated--literally a quick pass thru the line with usually 4 princesses. At the royal tea, there are typically 4-6, but they come to your table and spend a lot more time with the child. Of course, it costs a lot too.

You can never promise any princesses at any event as schedules, illness, etc. can change things, but typical would be Cinderella, Snow, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle with sometimes appearances by Tiana, Ariel, etc.

You don't have to go to an event to see princesses. They are all doing meet and greets around the ship.

The two experiences are so different that while the same princesses are likely to be present' date=' they don't really compare.

Princess Gathering you line up and walk down a table where the princesses are seated--literally a quick pass thru the line with usually 4 princesses. At the royal tea, there are typically 4-6, but they come to your table and spend a lot more time with the child. Of course, it costs a lot too.

You can never promise any princesses at any event as schedules, illness, etc. can change things, but typical would be Cinderella, Snow, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle with sometimes appearances by Tiana, Ariel, etc.

You don't have to go to an event to see princesses. They are all doing meet and greets around the ship.[/quote']

They're seated at a table? Really? I haven't done it, but my understanding was that you go from princess to princess, interact and get pictures taken. That's what I have seen in all the reports I've looked at. Maybe someone else can speak to what they experienced.

They're seated at a table? Really? I haven't done it, but my understanding was that you go from princess to princess, interact and get pictures taken. That's what I have seen in all the reports I've looked at. Maybe someone else can speak to what they experienced.

Exactly--you move down the table, speaking briefly with each princess, getting an autograph, etc. It is possible that it has changed but this was our experience. In fairness, we don't do it any more--leaving the tickets for the little princesses who want them.

On the Magic in Feb 2017 the princess gathering was Cinderella, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Belle. They were standing in the atrium, each with her own area and photographer. You would interact with Cinderella and get your picture taken, then move into the small (like maybe one person, maybe only you) line for Tiana, and then Rapunzel, and then Belle. You're walking to them, standing with them, interacting with them.

There is no long table. It's Princess Gathering, not PrincessCon.