Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

Great photos, thanks for sharing! Could you let me know if there are any actual electrical outlets near the nightstand? Also, I’m curious about the shows on board. Do they have a schedule with start times? I’m going on my first cruise on the Bliss in July, and trying to make dinner reservations is a pain not knowing when they start. Thanks!

Great photos, thanks for sharing! Could you let me know if there are any actual electrical outlets near the nightstand? Also, I’m curious about the shows on board. Do they have a schedule with start times? I’m going on my first cruise on the Bliss in July, and trying to make dinner reservations is a pain not knowing when they start. Thanks!
I'll have to double check on those. My room also doesn't have the little stool so I'll have to ask my steward about that. I use it for a little table by the bed

Sent from outerspace

Yes, please let me know for I have a CPAP.

I'll have to double check on those. My room also doesn't have the little stool so I'll have to ask my steward about that. I use it for a little table by the bed

Sent from outerspace

Thanks a bunch! Hope you have a fantastic voyage.

I think they stepped up the finishes in the studio rooms but I'm sad they took the mood lighting out again.

Thanks for the pictures...

Can you post window during daytime.. would to see what it looks like with the sunshine or daylight.....

Thanks

Have a fantastic time!

Following along on your journey...please say hi to Milan (One of the bartenders in the Observation Lounge) and his wife Jovana (another great bartender) from Paul and Cathy from Canada. Tell them to keep a barstool warm for us... thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Is the bed smaller in the Studios on the Bliss? Either they made the room bigger or the bed smaller based on the space next to the bed.

It looks a lot smaller to me... I like a big bed.

Have I mentioned that NCL has bumped up their buffet game? I had to come back after the spa and see what they had for the Indian dishes in particular and wound grabbing some other goodies.

Lunch was great with so many options and the usually lackluster mac & cheese was much improved.

da09c4c60fa5000b11c25c68a086a830.jpg

Then tonight they had a mutton curry. Only goat would have better!

2149bb71dda8df8599a2f6e99f47f5f4.jpg

I hope they roll out this type of menu to the rest of the fleet.

Sent from outerspace

I see Tenors of Rock listed on the Daily for tomorrow...if these are the same guys I saw in Vegas in January, they are freakin' amazing! If so, I hope they are on the PC cruise also.

And thanks for all the studio photos. It looks great.

I think they stepped up the finishes in the studio rooms but I'm sad they took the mood lighting out again.

No mood lighting? Guess I'm going to have to bring my own Red night light! Thanks for letting us know.