Sandals Day Pass Nassau

FirstRodeo

Any more details on your Sandals day pass experience? Do you think it was worth the price? Were the grounds nice? Was it clean?

Could you tell me how I would go about booking a day pass at Sandals?

Any more details on your Sandals day pass experience? Do you think it was worth the price? Were the grounds nice? Was it clean?

It has been awhile since I was there last, but I was very happy with the property. It was very clean. The pools were well kept, as well as all the restaurants. I remember there being plenty of beach chairs as well as plenty of space on the beach, so it never felt crowded. The food was good. The hotel lobby was well maintained and nice. People were friendly.

Even though I went with my mom, it is mostly couples, which was great because we didn't have to deal with spring breakers, or too much of a party atmosphere...but it was still a lot of fun and lively around the pools and bars. My mom had the time of her life! I did, too. It was a day I'll never forget.

The Sandals in Jamacia I feel, are a step up from this one, That said, I feel like compared to Breezes, Melia, Hilton, and Atlantis, Sandals might be the best choice in Nassau for adults who are looking for slightly more of an upscale beach day, without kids. Hope this helps!

One last note, since I was with my mom, I did feel like it was worth the extra $$. I'm going next month on a cruise with my BFF. It's her 40th Bday, so we decided tp book Breezes for that day to save a few bucks and possibly experience a little more of a party atmosphere. Just wanted to add a bit of info because I think choosing between these properties depends on the dynamic of your group, or with whom you're traveling.

• 7 months later...
It has been awhile since I was there last, but I was very happy with the property. It was very clean. The pools were well kept, as well as all the restaurants. I remember there being plenty of beach chairs as well as plenty of space on the beach, so it never felt crowded. The food was good. The hotel lobby was well maintained and nice. People were friendly.

Even though I went with my mom, it is mostly couples, which was great because we didn't have to deal with spring breakers, or too much of a party atmosphere...but it was still a lot of fun and lively around the pools and bars. My mom had the time of her life! I did, too. It was a day I'll never forget.

The Sandals in Jamacia I feel, are a step up from this one, That said, I feel like compared to Breezes, Melia, Hilton, and Atlantis, Sandals might be the best choice in Nassau for adults who are looking for slightly more of an upscale beach day, without kids. Hope this helps!

DH said that this is what he wants to do for our Nassau day on our cruise. How do you go about booking this?

You can't book in advance. A day or two before you get to Nassau, call Sandals and see if they have availability. If they do, all you have to do is show up at the resort and pay the front desk. It costs $110 a person.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
One last note, since I was with my mom, I did feel like it was worth the extra $$. I'm going next month on a cruise with my BFF. It's her 40th Bday, so we decided tp book Breezes for that day to save a few bucks and possibly experience a little more of a party atmosphere. Just wanted to add a bit of info because I think choosing between these properties depends on the dynamic of your group, or with whom you're traveling.

Interested in hearing your comparison of breezes and sandals. Which would you recommend?

Keep in mind, if you don't drink a lot and you eat before you go anyways... Melia is substantially cheaper for a day pass. Sandals is nice though as they have the private boat to Balmoral Island and their own side of the island as well.

I went last October. Coming from someone who is very frugal, I thought it was worth every penny. The property is gorgeous. The beach is gorgeous. You get free food and drink. Free access to the private island. For me to stay at a Sandal's resort for a week or so is too expensive. This is a great way to experience it.

• 3 weeks later...
I went last October. Coming from someone who is very frugal, I thought it was worth every penny. The property is gorgeous. The beach is gorgeous. You get free food and drink. Free access to the private island. For me to stay at a Sandal's resort for a week or so is too expensive. This is a great way to experience it.

We are planning to visit in June. Did you just take a taxi? If so, do you recall the cost?

Took the bus. $3 per person, round-trip.

Wow! That’s so cheap!!

It’s been years since I’ve been to Nassau and we didn’t get off the ship last time...

Is it pretty easy to find the buses once you get off the ship? Do many cruisers use the buses or mostly locals? How do you determine which stop to get off?

Can you tell I’m a planner? 😀