B2B parking at port of Baltimore

atb

We are finally doing our very first B2B, and I am really pumped. We park at the port of Batlimore. Do we just tell them we are B2B, and they will adjust the parking charge?

• 3 weeks later...

I did a B2B last September and simply told the folks at the parking cashiers stand that I was doing a B2B and they charged me appropriately. I'm not quite sure what may happen if you simply pay for the first cruise and not the second but I didn't want to find out.

This just adds to my personal feeling that Cruise Maryland is one of the best cruise ports around.

No need for new luggage tags as your bags will not be getting off the ship. If you have the same cabin, your stuff stays there, if you're moving simply put your non-hanging clothes in your suitcases and leave your hanging clothes on the hangers. All that being said, your room steward will take care of your things for you. I would tell your steward early in your first cruise that you will be B2B and if there will be a cabin move. I had a JS for my first leg and an IS for the last. Now my cabin was across the hall but I had a different steward. Very satisfied with the move. As far as what you will do for lunch, it all depends on how many B2B passengers there are. We only 3 so we were on our own.

Please feel free to pick my brain, and have a great cruise.

thanks for the answer - I wasn't clear with my question.

I was asking specifically about the car tag for parking?

We're both really excited about this B2B, and we don't have to move, we were able to book the same cabin for both cruises.

• 1 month later...

Answer to the parking tag - when you pay for parking, and pay for a B2B; they put your new departure date on the reverse side of the parking tag, and ask you hang that side facing out.