Padded but Packable Hooded Jackets

Please is anyone able to recommend a ladies, down, padded, packable jacket which is 3/4 length and with a hood and attached bag to pack it away ??

I have seen waist length and hoodless, but it appears difficult to find a hooded, longer length one.

UK or USA

Thanks.

Not a direct answer, but one of the things I like about taking my fluffy down jacket is how well it responds to a compression bag for packing. I use the kind that you sit on to compress, not the vacuum cleaner kind.

Not a direct answer, but one of the things I like about taking my fluffy down jacket is how well it responds to a compression bag for packing. I use the kind that you sit on to compress, not the vacuum cleaner kind.

Thank you. Have tried vacuum bags that you sit on for our South America cruise....but it appears there are some very warm jackets that pack into a pouch about 6 x 3 inches...well that is the waist length ones, so maybe slighter larger for longer jacket.

Thanks for trying to help.

Got an email this morning that Uniqlo is having free shipping this weekend, which is nice because I don't live near a store ;-) My husband tried on the ultralight down when we were in NYC last year and liked it but we ended up getting him a "down sweater" at Costco instead.