Arrival appt time

cruisinmems

Seems like I used to be able to get 10:30 but here lately the earliest I've been able to get is 11:30. It's usually available 6 months out so you should be able to pick yours within the next week or so. I'd start checking now.

We haven't cruised in a few years but i never remember having a specific time for arrival before. Where and when do you set this up?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

First off this only applies if you’re cruising carnival. But the check-in time is something you can select online in the online check-in section. Times usually pop up there about 6 months from the cruise date. They started this process a couple years ago to keep everyone from showing up at the port at the same time. Staggered check-in is what they call it.

First off this only applies if you’re cruising carnival. But the check-in time is something you can select online in the online check-in section. Times usually pop up there about 6 months from the cruise date. They started this process a couple years ago to keep everyone from showing up at the port at the same time. Staggered check-in is what they call it.
Thanks for the info. We have only cruised Carnival in the past but guess they have atarted this since our last cruise. We are cruising with NCL this time so it aounds like it won't apply to us anyhow.

Thanks for the info. We have only cruised Carnival in the past but guess they have atarted this since our last cruise. We are cruising with NCL this time so it aounds like it won't apply to us anyhow.

Yeah I’ve never sailed NCL so I have no idea how they do things