Help with Website

marycruz

We are not able to access different cabins on the website.

No matter which cruise we look at we only get inside cabins showing.

I called Azamara customer service and they said just arrow over to see other cabins available but we do not have an arrow anywhere to go to.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, that's what I've had happen too. If I try to get anywhere else, I get a message asking me to wait while my request is being accessed....or something similar. Then, the little, whirling 'updating' icon appears and whirls, and whirls, and whirls! Haven't gotten beyond that for several days.

Yes, that's what I've had happen too. If I try to get anywhere else, I get a message asking me to wait while my request is being accessed....or something similar. Then, the little, whirling 'updating' icon appears and whirls, and whirls, and whirls! Haven't gotten beyond that for several days.

Maybe Bonnie will weigh in and help us.

Not sure which country’s website you are looking at. I had no problem seeing stateroom availability on my July cruise on the USA website. I just clicked on ‘Book Now’, then ‘Select the Type of Stateroom You Would Like’ and could see available staterooms in all categories.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not sure which country’s website you are looking at. I had no problem seeing stateroom availability on my July cruise on the USA website. I just clicked on ‘Book Now’, then ‘Select the Type of Stateroom You Would Like’ and could see available staterooms in all categories.

I am in the US site also but when I go to book now there is no option to choose a type cabin. It says checking available staterooms and all that comes up is inside cabins - category 10, 11, and 12.

I was thinking that maybe that book and save sale is causing it because you have to select if you want to save now or later and after that you choose how many people and then stateroom comes up but no option to choose any cabin different from inside.

:(

I am in the US site also but when I go to book now there is no option to choose a type cabin. It says checking available staterooms and all that comes up

:(

EXACTLY what I am getting

SaveSave

Thanks, AllisonJames. I cleared my Safari history and the site worked as it's supposed to. Could be coincidence, but it's often the cure to problems like that. The itinerary I had my eye on isn't there, but I'm much less frustrated!

Melissa

First time Azamara cruiser and had the same problem as OP when looking to book a cruise. I could only see inside an OV the “arrow” to scroll to veranda, etc was non-existent. Finally gave up and booked with a TA we have used previously. That worked in our favor as the price was $700 lower and got some nice OBC.

Now that we are booked we have not been able to sign in. Called LVC and was told there is a problem and it will be fixed next week-it’s now 3 weeks of next week.

As a long time Celebrity cruiser I’m confident that the onboard experience will be far better than the website experience.

No secret that the site is one of the worst. Last cruise we were so frustrated with we only did 3rd party excursion. This time most of the info in our profile was missing or jumbled. The web interface has problems sizing so "continue" or other selection buttons are off screen.

The main problem is how they handle "cookies". The easiest way to get around this is to view the site in the "InPrivate" window for Edge or "Incognito" for Chrome. You can get to them from the 3 dots on the right side of the tool bar. Things might be a little slower and you might have reenter some data in long sessions but it will be more reliable. You can also just delete the cookies; a little more technical but you can't do any permanent damage.

Apple users seem to fixit by clearing history and my droid seems to work fine

Looks like the site was designed by someones son (daughter) in-law and they have to wait for him to get back from school to fix it.

I've cleared my history ... still doesn't work

makes for an unpleasant experience when trying to research a vacation.

What browser are you using? I just used my IPad and Safari and could see all available cabins for all categories. I clicked on ‘BOOK TODAY’ then on ‘CONTINUE’ on each of the steps.

What browser are you using? I just used my IPad and Safari and could see all available cabins for all categories. I clicked on ‘BOOK TODAY’ then on ‘CONTINUE’ on each of the steps.

Safari on my phone and iPad seem fine, its chrome and IE on my laptop that don’t work. Started the morning of the changed website. It was fine up until then.

Our web team says they're trying to replicate this error (of only certain categories showing up) and they not able to reach the same problem. They say they will keep working on it. I'll let them know some of you are having trouble on certain browsers. And if there are other 'clues' let me know.

Our web team says they're trying to replicate this error (of only certain categories showing up) and they not able to reach the same problem. They say they will keep working on it. I'll let them know some of you are having trouble on certain browsers. And if there are other 'clues' let me know.

I'm happy to provide any screen prints if that will help. Step by step this is my issue:

Chrome - finding a cruise, picking location, month, etc. all fine and looks normal.

Clicking on Book Today, operates how it should, I get the pop up to save or spend, pick save

At that point it goes into my selected cruise and I get a flash of the screen where you can put your number in and I can see that SAVE has been applied but I can't do anything on this screen, it flashes momentarily before moving on

I then get to a Summary Screen as per the bread crumb trail across the top, it shows three levels of inside cabins, 9. 10, 11 and a price for each.

And that's where it ends. There is no button to progress through the screen. I see three types of insides, and stuck. I can't click on anything, can't hit continue. Stuck.

I'm happy to provide any screen prints if that will help. Step by step this is my issue:

Chrome - finding a cruise, picking location, month, etc. all fine and looks normal.

Clicking on Book Today, operates how it should, I get the pop up to save or spend, pick save

At that point it goes into my selected cruise and I get a flash of the screen where you can put your number in and I can see that SAVE has been applied but I can't do anything on this screen, it flashes momentarily before moving on

I then get to a Summary Screen as per the bread crumb trail across the top, it shows three levels of inside cabins, 9. 10, 11 and a price for each.

And that's where it ends. There is no button to progress through the screen. I see three types of insides, and stuck. I can't click on anything, can't hit continue. Stuck.

Thanks Cruise Junky...I've passed this info along.

This is exactly what I am experiencing.

Bonnie,

I called Azamara before I posted here and they said the same thing to me that they told you. They could not see what I was experiencing on the exact same page.

I just don't understand it.

It may interest everyone to know that Celebrity and RCI have similar problems. All the websites have changed for the worse and particularly Celebrity and RCI look like they were developed by the same IT personnel.

Hope they all become more user friendly because this is frustrating for all.