When cruise ends in Venice

moatenote

Our Empires of the Mediterranean cruise in May ends in Venice. Does Viking offer a free shuttle from the port to any place in Venice?? Our hotel is near San Marco, and I'm trying to determine the best way to get there.

Just got off the Star ending in Venice. We used a private company to transfer us to our hotel from the pier. There were 4 of us. Viking did have a private transfer, if I remember correctly at a cost of $219,for up to 6people.

You can walk to the people mover (and I think they may even have shuttle buses to take you there). The people mover takes you to the main transportation hub. We then walked over to the public water buses and took one that dropped us near our hotel. You just need to check how many bridges are between you and your hotel once you get off the water bus. Some water taxis could drop directly at your hotel.

Just finished a cruise that started in Venice. For us, Viking ran a water based shuttle to San Marco Plaza, but there is also the "B" waterbus line that runs from the cruise terminal to San Marco. The company that runs it is Alilaguana, but there is another waterbus service run by ACTV. This website gives info for both plus rates.