What times are the shows?

gippy

Why I miss most of them as I am in dinner most nights. I prefer a two show ship.

We didn't go to any because we eat dinner at 6-6:30pm and, after a day of touring or being active on the ship, were too tired by 9:30pm. I wish they would move the show time earlier.

Also wish they would show a recently released movie on some evenings instead of a show.

We didn't go to any because we eat dinner at 6-6:30pm and, after a day of touring or being active on the ship, were too tired by 9:30pm. I wish they would move the show time earlier.

Then people who eat early would complain the show was too early

Also wish they would show a recently released movie on some evenings instead of a show.

They do this on some cruises

What we do - check your daily newsletter. If you want the show that is offered, consider the Terrace for dinner. If you already have a specialty restaurant reservation, skip a course or desert, especially if your reservation is for 6:30 or 7:00. Desert may be the only option if you are dining with others.

What we do - check your daily newsletter. If you want the show that is offered, consider the Terrace for dinner. If you already have a specialty restaurant reservation, skip a course or desert, especially if your reservation is for 6:30 or 7:00. Desert may be the only option if you are dining with others.

Do you mean that dessert is the only option to skip, or that you have to have dessert if eating with others?