La DAME on WHISPER?

Lois R

Hi friends:D.....I will be on Whisper in July and dining/excursions are now available on line. BUT.......it says La DAME is not available:(........anyone know if the restaurant is out of service or something?

Hi Lois:

My wife and I are on the July 3-10 Venice to Venice sailing. I managed to book a night at LaDame as soon as the reservations became available at 120 days. A few days later, LaDame appears to have sold out with no availability. Apparently, at least on the Venice to Venice cruise, LaDame must be very popular!

What is interesting is that under my reservations for LaDame, the detail box states "The activity may have changed. Please see the Maitre D' onboard for additional information". Not sure what that is all about.

Hopefully, you will be able to book a night at LaDame.

HI,:) I am sailing July 10-20......Venice to Nice. I guess I will just wait until I get on board the ship but I would like

to dine there at least once.

Thank you for the reply!:)

Hi friends:D.....I will be on Whisper in July and dining/excursions are now available on line. BUT.......it says La DAME is not available:(........anyone know if the restaurant is out of service or something?

We are too. Did you do a M&M? Don't know about the Dame.

it says La DAME is not available.
SS only makes a small # of reservations available in the online request system. Once you board, I would suggest speaking with the restaurant manager and select a time of your choosing. It shouldn’t be a problem for you to dine at least once in La Dame. I found lots of reservations become available later in the cruise as people cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a similar issue on a Whisper sailing in December. By the time I booked, I couldn't secure a La Dame reservation online for any date or time. What I heard onboard was that some people pounced on reservations the second they opened pre-cruise and booked several meals there, and folks who missed out and wanted to book onboard weren't always able to be accommodated. There were very few tables, they don't turn over in an evening, and there were several taken up on by solo diners during my meal. So that really reduces the number of people who can actually manage reservations.

Hi Erica, I always sail solo.......hopefully they will have a seat open for 1 night......if not, oh well. I will ask about after I board the ship.