Viking’s Mediterranean Odyssey

Beachvue

Looking for reviews on Viking’s Mediterranean Odyssey cruise. We are booked next year for this cruise but we are now considering San Juan/ Barcelona. Yes, very different cruises. Don’t want to spend hours on a bus each day sightseeing which is my concern for he Med trip. Thanks in advance for comments.

Looking for reviews on Viking’s Mediterranean Odyssey cruise. We are booked next year for this cruise but we are now considering San Juan/ Barcelona. Yes, very different cruises. Don’t want to spend hours on a bus each day sightseeing which is my concern for he Med trip. Thanks in advance for comments.
Beachvue, it would be helpful if you listed the ports each cruise has so people don't have to go over to Viking's website to see which exact cruises you're talking about. Anyone who's gone to those ports can tell you what their excursion experience was like right off the top.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

Looking for reviews of Viking’s Mediterranean Odyssey cruise(Barcelona, Marseille, Monte Carlo, Florence/Pisa, Rome, Naples, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Split, Venice). Particularly tours in the various portts and how far to town from ship especially Rome and Florence.

I can only answer about Dubrovnik with Viking. There was a short bus ride - they took you up to an overlook to take pictures looking back on the beautiful city. Then down to the town. They then ran shuttle buses back to the ship for whenever you wanted to head back.