Admiralty House Park Cliff Jumping Video

Chesneygirl

We are just back from a fabulous cruise to Bermuda on the NCL Dawn. While in Bermuda my daughter was determined to overcome one of her biggest fears which is to cliff jump. We took her to Admiralty House Park where she conquered her fear. Hope you enjoy the one minute teaser video!

qTk4umTuqvo

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome video! Where is the admiralty house park?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!

The park is located just outside of Hamilton about a mile past the Hamilton Princess on the right hand side.

It's definitely worth the trip just to check it out even if you don't jump. The views are great and you can see the ships in the Dockyard from there!

Thanks!

The park is located just outside of Hamilton about a mile past the Hamilton Princess on the right hand side.

It's definitely worth the trip just to check it out even if you don't jump. The views are great and you can see the ships in the Dockyard from there!

If you went to Admiralty House Park by Ptts Bay Rd starting at the ferry docks, you would pass by the Hamilton Princess on your left but it is not a bus route, maybe a taxi route, and it would be more than a mile past the HP. A route #4 bus goes right by the park and takes about 12 minutes.

SBtS

If you went to Admiralty House Park by Ptts Bay Rd starting at the ferry docks, you would pass by the Hamilton Princess on your left but it is not a bus route, maybe a taxi route, and it would be more than a mile past the HP. A route #4 bus goes right by the park and takes about 12 minutes.

SBtS

Thanks for clarifying. :)

We rented the Twizy cars from the Hamilton Princess and that's how we got there.

• 2 weeks later...
awesome video! So many different views (above water, below water, etc). Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for watching and the positive feedback!

I appreciate it!

Feel free to support my YT channel by subscribing. www.youtube.com/reelfocus

It's an incentive for me to keep making more of these travel videos and the best form of flattery. :D