There will be supplemental ferries to St. George’s on some dates in October and Novem

Charles4515

Good find by dream2cruise who found this and posted it to another thread. There will be ferries to St. George’s in late October and into November on some dates after the summer schedule ends. Also included is ferries to Hamilton.

I guess it was to long to fit in the header so November got cut off. Can’t edit it.

aa76027092bbcacb6f65ff2b017444e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

This is a test of the file upload for the new CC.  The image wasn’t showing on the first post on my iPhone.

DA4B43C1-AC42-49FA-86DE-C14A253FD2A9.jpeg

The image you just uploaded does show. 

Unfortunately all the images that I and others uploaded using Tapatalk no longer show as Cruise Critic has not installed the Tapatalk plug in to the new forum software. So all those links are broken. They believe the mobile experience using a web browser on a phone with the new software is good. It is not, pretty unusable in my opinion. Hope they change their mind. 

On 10/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, Charles4515 said:

The image you just uploaded does show. 

Unfortunately all the images that I and others uploaded using Tapatalk no longer show as Cruise Critic has not installed the Tapatalk plug in to the new forum software. So all those links are broken. They believe the mobile experience using a web browser on a phone with the new software is good. It is not, pretty unusable in my opinion. Hope they change their mind. 

Happily the images that were uploaded before the transition are reappearing. They were only missing temporarily. The links had to be reestablished. Unfortunately still no Tapatalk.😩

Thank you Dream2cruise and Charles4515! I wasn't looking forward for a looong bus ride to St. George and was thinking, depending on a mood or a weather may even skip the visit at all, but with ferry going there? - We will go!!!  Love the Tabacco Bay beach (if even just to visit and not swimming).  Apparently, they adjusted the schedule to accommodate tourists on those last cruises. Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the shuttles from the St. George Ferry Dock to Tobacco Bay will be running November 13? We were there in late June last year and there was a van that charged us $3 per person to get to Tobacco Bay and I wasn't sure if that would still be the case in November. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 12:30 PM, UKPete71 said:

Celebrity Silhouette was delayed a day so didn’t arrive until 15th. They were no ferries after 4.30pm on the Blue Route from Hamilton for us and no Orange route at all. 😢

Since our delayed arrival was announced on Nov. 2, almost two weeks in advance, I was surprised that the “additional” ferry schedule posted in comment 6 above was not adjusted, since it was clearly set up to accommodate these late season cruise ship calls. 

11 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Since our delayed arrival was announced on Nov. 2, almost two weeks in advance, I was surprised that the “additional” ferry schedule posted in comment 6 above was not adjusted, since it was clearly set up to accommodate these late season cruise ship calls. 

They should have run their normal summer schedule until the middle of November.   Having a supplemental schedule that is announced at the last minute just causes confusion.