Panama Canal and Panama City Photos

Keith1010

Yippee! More pictures from Keith.

Thank you for posting your great pictures.

These bring back great memories of our visit to the canal. Maybe someday we'll go back.

And thanks again for all the pictures you've posted from your various travels. Places we've seen, hope to see or, maybe, never get to see in person. But I enjoy looking at them all.

Hope you enjoy many more cruises and share them here.

You are very welcome and thank you for the nice comments.

Keith

• 1 month later...

Keith,

We are going on our 2nd Panama Canal cruise in Jan. 2019 and are interested in spending time in Casco Viejo. Since it looked like some of your pictures were possibly from there, I was wondering if you had any ideas about a private tour (for 4 of us). We want plenty of time to wander about there & are afraid the Princess excursion wouldn't offer enough time (also, we prefer not to use ship excursions unless absolutely necessary). I am having a hard time, though, finding a private excursion and would appreciate any info you might have.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Keith, I so hope we can cruise the canal next year. Any cruise line suggestions?

I think you have lots of options. Some of this will come down to budget and the length of the cruise you prefer.

Some lines that come to mind are Celebrity, Holland America, Princess, Crystal.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
I think you have lots of options. Some of this will come down to budget and the length of the cruise you prefer.

Some lines that come to mind are Celebrity, Holland America, Princess, Crystal.

Keith

Keith, I just went through all of your pictures again, and am dreaming! We have all the info. we need for HAL Zuiderdam for 11/25-12/5/2018 - so it's just getting my DH to commit, I think. I need to show him your Thread!

Keith, I just went through all of your pictures again, and am dreaming! We have all the info. we need for HAL Zuiderdam for 11/25-12/5/2018 - so it's just getting my DH to commit, I think. I need to show him your Thread!

This is wonderful.

I hope you are successful. :)

Keith

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for your beautiful photos. We booked today for April 2020. Never too soon to research!

You are very welcome.

I agree. It's never too early to do the research and is part of what makes for a wonderful trip.

Keith