Valuetrip booking question...Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale

bankonus

It looks like there are only Valuerates for April through December at the Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale. Anyone with experience booking a January cruise date? Will be staying for 2 days pre-cruise in Jan 2019. Thanks for your help!

Just curious to know if the Valuerates are significant. I booked a room at the Hyatt Place for next March thru bookingdotcom. The rate was better than ES and I will check the Valuerates in September.

Just curious to know if the Valuerates are significant. I booked a room at the Hyatt Place for next March thru bookingdotcom. The rate was better than ES and I will check the Valuerates in September.

I can tell you last March (2017) we paid $119.00 per room for Hyatt Place using ValueTrips...if that helps.

Thanks again Ashland! That is a significant discount from my current rate. I'll be checking in Sept and I hope it works to my advantage. Even if it's double that I'd still come out ahead. I'll toast you with my savings!

Thanks again Ashland! That is a significant discount from my current rate. I'll be checking in Sept and I hope it works to my advantage. Even if it's double that I'd still come out ahead. I'll toast you with my savings!

You're so very welcome...hoping it all works out for you.

Has anyone left their car booking under value trips? Is parking still $7/day. Can you leave the car for a 14 day cruise? Thank you.

Parking is still $7.00 per 24 hour period.....Call the Hyatt Place front desk directly and ask about this option.

I usually use last minute travel. Can someone please explain how valuetri po s works? Is this a new service? I am looking at reserving a 2 night stay at Hyatt place for a December cruise. Do the valuetrip reservations have severe cancellations penalties . Will you receive Hyatt points if you use valuetrips?

What is the criteria for getting a room using VT? Is it a random drawing or first come first serve? Do you pay up front? Are the rooms decent or just the ones not usually reserved? Looking for a room for next March.

What is the criteria for getting a room using VT? Is it a random drawing or first come first serve? Do you pay up front? Are the rooms decent or just the ones not usually reserved? Looking for a room for next March.

The only criteria is dates/availability. You do give them your credit card info to hold the reservation but nothing is charged until you check out of the hotel (and that is done by Hyatt). Cancellation is 24 hrs prior to arrival...if no show or not cancelled they will charge one night to the credit card on file.

This hotel is amazing...clean modern and rooms are assigned usually upon arrival....however I called Hyatt Place directly to confirm and gave them our request to have connecting rooms (no problem).

Great location right next to the Harbor Shopping area with a Publix Market, shops and our favorite place to eat Duffy's.

They also offer a shuttle from FLL to the hotel for $2.00 per room and the hot buffet breakfast is great.

As if all that wasn't enough...a most friendly helpful staff.

Enjoy the great rate you'll get using ValueTrips and this beautiful modern clean well taken care of pre-cruise hotel. It's our go to Fort Lauderdale hotel now after staying many times at Embassy Suites.

I usually use last minute travel. Can someone please explain how valuetri po s works? Is this a new service? I am looking at reserving a 2 night stay at Hyatt place for a December cruise. Do the valuetrip reservations have severe cancellations penalties . Will you receive Hyatt points if you use valuetrips?

I have used LMTClub also but not for this hotel...ValueTrips (not new and used often for this hotel by many) has much better rates and even though you give your credit card info there's no charge until you stay and then it's charged through Hyatt. (not sure about the points).

Cancellation is 24 hours prior to arrival...I haven't had to cancel but other's on this board that have have reported easy to do no problem...Of course if you don't cancel or show just like any other hotel a one night charge will be made to card on file.

Book with www.valuetrips.com you won't be sorry.

Ashland, if you use VT are you assured of a room (at a discount) or is it a lottery type situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Once you get a confirmation from VT and/ or by calling Hyatt Place front desk direct you are confirmed at the exact posted pricing ... not a lottery ...this is a booking site used by many of us. Stop worrying ;)

I sent in a request today. I m as y need to add a person to the room. Do I send another request or email them now or wait till request is accepted and deal with Hyatt

Once you have your confirmation...call directly the Hyatt Place front desk (not the reservation number call center) confirm your reservation and then request your additional guests to be added and to request two double beds. You'll pay the additional amount to Hyatt when you check out.

What are folks seeing these days re the time delay between making a VT booking for the Hyatt Place and actually receiving their confirmation? It seems long delays are the norm, but I booked on July 2 for a November stay and still have not received our confirmation, 16 days later. I can always call the hotel direct, but I'd still prefer to have the ValueTrips "official" Email confirmation.

Thanks in advance...

What are folks seeing these days re the time delay between making a VT booking for the Hyatt Place and actually receiving their confirmation? It seems long delays are the norm, but I booked on July 2 for a November stay and still have not received our confirmation, 16 days later. I can always call the hotel direct, but I'd still prefer to have the ValueTrips "official" Email confirmation.

Thanks in advance...

You can e mail Value Trips & ask them for an update