Visa for Canadian for Jordan, Oman and Egypt

newfietravel

I'm getting confusing answers. Nov 2018 I'm on the Pullmantur and will be going to Jordan, Oman and Egypt. Someone had said that they take care of the visa on board ship. Is this right? I'm just surprised that a cruise would get involved with visas. Where is the best place to get a visa online? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I'm getting confusing answers. Nov 2018 I'm on the Pullmantur and will be going to Jordan, Oman and Egypt. Someone had said that they take care of the visa on board ship. Is this right? I'm just surprised that a cruise would get involved with visas. Where is the best place to get a visa online? Thanks

Go to the official web page for the country’s embassy and search for visa requirements. The online visas that I have gotten were from that country’s website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 10:59 AM, newfietravel said:

You absolutely do not need to get any visas in advance.  I met a few people on ship who had bought them in advance.......total waste of money.  If you have any other questions, I'm glad to answer them.

Thanks newfietravel.

• 2 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 10:59 AM, newfietravel said:

You absolutely do not need to get any visas in advance.  I met a few people on ship who had bought them in advance.......total waste of money.  If you have any other questions, I'm glad to answer them.

What is the process?  Do you think it’s the same for all cruise lines or something that Pullmantur does?  We’ll be visiting some of these locations on a Celebrity ship and it would be good to know.  Thanks.

The Ncl Star had a similar itinerary & yes the visas were all provided...including Egypt.

A visa fee might be applied to your onboard  account with Egypt...currently its a $25 visa fee at Egyptian airportsI ,imagine the ship will be the same.