Dining Reservations

Donna_In_India

When I book my cruise which I did online it was a Free at Sea Promotion. My question is it stated if I booked a balcony I would receive all 5 promotions but I don’t see anything that mentions that on my reservations. How do I know if I’m getting those 5 Specialties?

Thank you!

Are you sure, because usually suites get all 5 of the persk and balconies get 2. Whether you have 5 or 2, it should be on your reservation, just click on vacation summary and it should list your perks (it is below the itinerary).

It is a screwy system for sure. I just got on line for a cruise that is 59 days off. One day is completely full, no times available in any restaurant. The other days and times I wanted, 3 showed 9:30 only. I did get one I actually wanted. As others have said, in the past, I've never had any trouble getting bookings I wanted after getting on the ship........except the Getaway.

Never had a problem getting anything I wanted on previous cruises - 2 weeks ago on the Dawn nothing available at any reasonable hour one week out. Concierge pulled some strings and got us into Le Bistro and Moderno -- which were virtually empty at 6-6:30 through 7:30.

Not sure if this was an anomaly, or they're playing some weird game where they blame lack of availability on the free promotions but in reality aren't filling the restaurants on purpose. Struck us as REALLY strange. We ended up with a Cagney's voucher and two out of three of our meal plan meals unused.

• 2 months later...
There is a booking service at the dining reservation counter onboard the Norwegian Escape, or you may use the touch screens throughout the ship.

There is a Latitude Membership Line that can assist in booking reservations.

Another option is the Norwegian Iconcierge App which allows u to make changes on your phone.

Please tell me exactly where to look for these touch screens. I would like to take care of this before our room is ready and if for some reason the APP isn't working for us.

Please tell me exactly where to look for these touch screens. I would like to take care of this before our room is ready and if for some reason the APP isn't working for us.

there is at least 2 touchscreens located next to the elevators and a few by guest services.

Im guessing there are more than one elevator , which ones are you referring to? Are guest services on the same deck as we board or are there more than one location?

You board the ship on Deck 7. Guest Services is on deck 6

There is one or two touch screens located next to the box office on deck 7

There is 2 touch screens located next to the forward elevators on every deck (one on port side, one on starboard side)

There is one or two touch screens next to guest services on deck 6

There is 2 touch screens located next to the aft elevators on every deck (one on port side, one on starboard side)

Depending on how you board the ship, if you board using the forward gangway you can use the box office touch screen or the touch screens by the forward elevator. If you board using the aft gangway, you can use the touch screen located next to the aft elevator

This is only for the newer ships like the Breakaway and Breakaway plus ships. not sure about other ships. Older ships may not have these touch screens