Bliss reservations

Dejlig Ko

On the advice of a NCL phone rep, I booked some speciality dining reservations at times and for table size that were not desired. She said better to have something that will be easy to change once onboard. I notice online that I cannot cancel anything. Will I be able to cancel and/or change on the app, or the interactive screens in the public areas or my stateroom? I'd rather do it myself than stand in line for the dining reps onboard. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Aside from that first on board rush, I had 1 person in line ahead of me total the 2 times I went to dining reservations.

I couldn't change anything on the app, tv screen in cabin, or screens by the elevators.

This was on the Bliss.

Thank you so much for this info!

On the advice of a NCL phone rep, I booked some speciality dining reservations at times and for table size that were not desired. She said better to have something that will be easy to change once onboard. I notice online that I cannot cancel anything. Will I be able to cancel and/or change on the app, or the interactive screens in the public areas or my stateroom? I'd rather do it myself than stand in line for the dining reps onboard. Thanks in advance for any insight.

When is your cruise? I'm having the same problem. I called NCL to have them help me with reservations for specialty dining. After everything was completed I lookd online it shows the reservation is for one person and not two. No one can seem to change it and they told me to talk to them once we board the ship. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a big hassle.

Be aware that you need to have at least 24 hrs prior to your reservation to cancel at no fee so if you have a venue booked for the first night and want to change, you may be out of luck. I called up to Customer Service to drop reservations when I was able to snag a dinner at Q and I could not change myself. She took care of it in two minutes. I also got the Q reservation on the mobile app for Bliss when at the same time the ncl.com showed no space.

We are just off the Bliss, they now have a table before the checkin area on the ramp to it. We checked in then double back to the table and rescheduled some reservations before boarding the ship. Just go past the fake “drug detecting” dogs and up the first ramp after walking through the first security chck point. When we disembarked this morning the table setup was still there.

You can NOT change any reservations yourself before or during your cruise.

On embarkation day, you should make two stops as soon as you board:

The Social, Deck 6, Mid. Restaurant Reservations and Beverage Packages. They can help you change your reservations to better times. NCL holds tables for on board reservations. Go there as soon as you embark for the best times. Popular restaurants (Cagney's, Teppanyaki) will sell out of prime time. On our Bliss cruise, Cagney's was sold out for all days, all times by 1 pm on embarkation day.

The Box Office, Bliss Theater, Deck 7 forward. Book or change your show reservations based on your dinner reservations. You can book Havana, Jersey Boys, Comedy Club, Wine Lovers, The Escape Room, Silent Disco, Canvas By U at the box office. Examples of show times can be found on this link https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56214162&postcount=24

Comedy Shows: Early shows are family oriented. Late shows are 18+