Pullmantur Horizon - ship questions

kathleen21

My sister and daughter are looking at a Mediterranean cruise on the Horizon next spring. I have a few questions for anyone that has been on this ship.

- Is there a jogging deck?

- What is the gym like?

- Junior suite - opinions on 3 people in the room, preferred room location or deck, difference from a grand suite and if that is worth the increased cost.

Thank you!

We were on this ship when it was called the Pacific Dream, and I just checked a few pictures and yes, it looks like it has a jogging track.

We will be on the Horizon next month and have a Grand Suite for the two of us. We think it is worth it as you get Waves Club Black benefits which among other things,include a private deck area for Grand and Royal Suite occupants only.

We were on this ship when it was called the Pacific Dream, and I just checked a few pictures and yes, it looks like it has a jogging track.

We will be on the Horizon next month and have a Grand Suite for the two of us. We think it is worth it as you get Waves Club Black benefits which among other things,include a private deck area for Grand and Royal Suite occupants only.

Thank you for the response. We are changing our plans and will probably end up in an outside room on the Sovereign. However your response is helping me plan the next cruise, which will be with my husband. I think the Waves benefits are definitely something we will be doing. Thanks!

Thank you for the response. We are changing our plans and will probably end up in an outside room on the Sovereign. However your response is helping me plan the next cruise, which will be with my husband. I think the Waves benefits are definitely something we will be doing. Thanks!

Have sailed on Horizon in the Royal Suite,1104 and used the waves black facilities both on the sun deck and the waves bar. We were so impressed with the quality of service and all the additional perks that come with the waves programme. We also have selected Sovereign for our next Pullmantur cruise. Our suite on that cruise is 1015 Deluxe Suite.It is fantastic value and in my opinion well worth the additional cost. I hope this has been some help to you , and if I can assist with anything further please just ask.

Edited by bill21

The Horizon has a jogging track on the starboard side of the ship it is on the life boat deck 7 I think. The gym is quite small but we used it every morning around 7am. It was'nt busy at that time and also had a good selection of equipment.