Big change for Windsurf 2020 Caribbean

2LoveToTravel

Just read that Windstar will be changing the Wind Surf Caribbean itineraries from alternating 2 itineraries to a 56 day Grand Caribbean Cruise with multiple destinations. Sounds interesting!

https://blog.windstarcruises.com/behind-the-scenes-windstar-cruises-caribbean-cruise/

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If they promised to not repeat the same menu every week I would seriously consider it! Have done 3 weeks and by week 3, even though the food is still excellent, it gets boring.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did anyone else notice that Costa Rica is labeled as Puerto Rico?????:)

On the WS website, the itinerary shows a stop in Puerto Limon, Costa Rica on February 7th. I don't see Puerto Rico on the map or the list of itinerary and ports. Perhaps they corrected it.

They must have corrected it for their website. I took a screen shot about an hour ago from the blog. Also has Puerto Limon shown as Puerto Moin. Glad they caught it before printed material went out! I won't be able to do all 56 days but looking forward to deciding which segments I want to experience! Taking the Star Collector on Jan 19th! Can't wait!

If they promised to not repeat the same menu every week I would seriously consider it! Have done 3 weeks and by week 3, even though the food is still excellent, it gets boring.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They announced a while ago that they were doing a 14-day rotation on the menu. I was on Star Legend for 28 days earlier this year and the menu didn't repeat until half way through. Even when it repeated, there was some variation because of local items such as fresh fish on the menu.

Ha! We are currently one a back2back2back. 25 days at sea and I would say it’s about a 5 day rotation with hardly any variation. I have had some dishes 4 times and I still have 6 nights to go. I think they need to switch to a 10-14 day menu on all cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha! We are currently one a back2back2back. 25 days at sea and I would say it’s about a 5 day rotation with hardly any variation. I have had some dishes 4 times and I still have 6 nights to go. I think they need to switch to a 10-14 day menu on all cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed. Since it appears that WINDSTAR is moving towards longer cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums