Parking at Port Imperial / Weehawken?

BigMike2018

Cruising out of Manhattan in the fall, looking at the possibility of leaving the car at the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal parking. I searched here but the most recent post is from about 3 years ago. Has anyone had a recent experience leaving a car there for a full week? Any idea of the daily rate? Do you have to reserve in advance or just drive in and pay at the machine when you drive out? Any info you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

Cruising out of Manhattan in the fall, looking at the possibility of leaving the car at the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal parking. I searched here but the most recent post is from about 3 years ago. Has anyone had a recent experience leaving a car there for a full week? Any idea of the daily rate? Do you have to reserve in advance or just drive in and pay at the machine when you drive out? Any info you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

You're going to have to find a phone number and call them directly to find out the overnight rate. I think it's $20, but I can't find that written down anywhere. There has been no real discussion on this board about parking at Port Imperial for quite awhile.

I believe the ferry is $9/pp each way.

• 1 month later...

We parked there in March for a 7 day cruise. Rate was $20 per day. No need to prebook. Just drive in to the parking garage, walk across the street and grab the ferry. Payment is made at the machine upon your return. Have done it this way three times now and it's better than fighting the traffic in Manhattan.

Along with the $20 daily parking fee there is the $9 ferry ticket. There are also free buses, supplied by the company, at the NYC dock that drop off close to the MCT.

We parked there in March for a 7 day cruise. Rate was $20 per day. No need to prebook. Just drive in to the parking garage, walk across the street and grab the ferry. Payment is made at the machine upon your return. Have done it this way three times now and it's better than fighting the traffic in Manhattan.

Thanks for posting your recent experience and confirming the $20 overnight rate.

• 2 years later...