Transfer from Times Square area to Cape Liberty

hylasgirl

Does anyone have a recommended transfer company I can reserve to get to the cruise port? There are 3 of us ladies :). Would a taxi be cheaper? I'm thinking with luggage and all, we may need something a bit larger than a standard taxi.

Thanks!

We've used Dial 7 every time we've gone to NJ to cruise (into Manhattan after the trip). Only had one problem and that was the last trip where our driver stopped and got gas during our ride. They are supposed to gas up before. He just wasn't as professional, but in the past all our drivers have been great. We're using them again in Nov after our Anthem cruise and spending 6 days in Manhattan. We always go to Newark (Amtrak) before the cruise and the Hilton Penn St. Newark hotel calls a local car service to take us to Cape Liberty. But, to go between Manhattan and Cape Liberty, we use Dial 7.

And, no a taxi would not be cheaper, plus there are apparently some rules about taxis going between NJ and NY. Not to mention, they have problems getting riders for a return trip. Locals use the rail system usually.

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to the appropriate board (East Coast departures).