Swimming pools in Reykjavik - access from the Norwegian dock?

We will be sailing on the Norwegian Jade's trans-Atlantic voyage in Sept and understand that visiting a swimming pool, heated my mineral waters, is a lovely thing to do in Reykjavik. We realize that there are many wonderful pool complexes, particularly Vesturbaejarlaug and Sundhollin but are not certain how far they might be from where Norwegian docks or if they are easily accessible - by local transportation or taxi. If anyone knows this, we would bet most grateful. Thank you!!

I believe there are two docks in Reykjavik, do you know which one you're coming in to?

Either way, Reykjavik is an easy walking city, plus there are local buses (ISK only, or a phone app to purchase tix) and taxis (take credit cards) that can take you to the pools

We looked into those local open air swimming pools a few years ago and there was one walking distance form the dock. I had picked up a website that showed details of the pools, location, cost etc. so you should be able to search that and use Bing to see where they are in relation to your dock.

I do not know anything about a second cruise terminal, but it is a few years since we were there. We were docked opposite Videy Island (what I have written as a 'd' is similar to a d but is an Icelandic letter which looks different to ours). We did not go to the pool as the weather was not too good when we went, but took the local ferry across to Videy and walked round there for a couple of hours. It was very pleasant and hardly anyone about (Videy can also be searched for, including times of the local ferry which left from a jetty next to where our ship was docked). The snag about Videy, when we went, was that there were some pretty noisy and assertive birds about - it was early summer, (late June/early Jul). so we assume they were defending their nests. I would not like to have crossed one of them, but we found walking slowly and carefully, whilst not straying from the path, was acceptable to them.

Happy searching - lots of stuff to be found on Icelandic websites, including bus timetables,

Barbara