The Ultimate World Cruise

That's some price. $120,000 pp.

How do those people afford it? But then some Aussie couples spend that annually on ships like Sea Princess doing the worldies. Balcony cabin or mini suite, shorex, drinks, easy get to $120,000.:eek:

There are more than a few currently on Sea Princess or have done 3 or more Worldies.:loudcry:

Yes and the top three level suites up to $343,000 pp are sold out!

Guess it would be double that for a single!

The cruise is only the price of a prestige car. Do a google for the price of a new Bentley for example.:eek::eek:

Oh, would never really do that!

Cheers,

Cheryl

Why not? You worked for it, spend it, love the SKI Club. What's next then...reverse mortgage the house and keep cruising. Many do it when they have spent their retirement holiday funds.:halo::')

You could sell the family home [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's it...sell one's Sydney home for a million or two and move into regional Straya buy a house for $400,000, then with all the spare cash, keep cruisin'.;p Or buy your Winnebago.:*

Way to go, worked for us.:eek:

Oh, would never really do that!

Cheers,

Cheryl

Why not? I did OK, without inheriting anything.

The worst child/parent relationships I have come across are those where the children were spoiled by their parens and didn't learn to take personal responsibility. My gift to my children was unconditional love, time and love of travel. It was my children who told me it is time I learnt to take taxis. Some habits are hard to break - I took the bus from my accommodation to my last cruise in Singapore. Lately, I have learnt to fly long haul in business class.

The worst child/parent relationships I have come across are those where the children were spoiled by their parens and didn't learn to take personal responsibility. My gift to my children was unconditional love, time and love of travel. It was my children who told me it is time I learnt to take taxis. Some habits are hard to break - I took the bus from my accommodation to my last cruise in Singapore. Lately, I have learnt to fly long haul in business class.

Totally agree with your points, we have similar traits.:halo::hearteyes:

Come to think of it, I managed to buy and own my first home with $20 savings each week in my first job as a teenager. ( A long time ago). No inheritance for me and didn’t expect it. Upgraded our home and now own that as well.

Unconditional love is a term that has been used in my extended family many times over the years. I have 4 brothers and a sister. 4 children and 4 grandchildren. We all get along famously due to unconditional love.

Like me, my kids don’t expect anything, however I really want to help if I can.

That said I don’t want to deprive them of the sense of achievement 😜

Why not? You worked for it, spend it, love the SKI Club. What's next then...reverse mortgage the house and keep cruising. Many do it when they have spent their retirement holiday funds.:halo::')

My father believes if I am going to spend all his cash on cruising and holidays. Then he's going to start spending it now and taking us with him (yes I pay my part).