Celebrity Solstice is on her way !!!!!

Only ever had an accessible cabin on Solstice, so cantsay abou a standard bathroom, but the bathroom was fantastic

We actually had a glass shower screen door in the Solstice bathroom, no strangling by the shower curtain, like on most cruise ships, inc Princess. Best bathroom of any ship I have been on.:hearteyes:

what deck was your bathroom on NSWP? am just wondering if its only on the upper decks they have shower doors. We are on the 7th with a balcony?
From memory Balcony Cabin up on Deck 11 just behind the bridge, Concierge Grade, not that it meant much. I am sure your cabin would have glass door to shower cubicle.:hearteyes:

what deck was your bathroom on NSWP? am just wondering if its only on the upper decks they have shower doors. We are on the 7th with a balcony?

All cabins on solstice have glass shower doors, I have done concierge, aqua and standard balcony, they are all the same...

We actually had a glass shower screen door in the Solstice bathroom, no strangling by the shower curtain, like on most cruise ships, inc Princess. Best bathroom of any ship I have been on.:hearteyes:

Well you've convinced me Uncle Les I'm on her on the 29th Oct. will lock myself in the bathroom for 10 nightsclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704 Darn it anybody want an unused Booze Package?clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

Well you've convinced me Uncle Les I'm on her on the 29th Oct. will lock myself in the bathroom for 10 nightsclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704 Darn it anybody want an unused Booze Package?clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678

You could get room service to hand deliver your booze to you in the glass enclosed shower. That could be fun.:eek::'):hearteyes:

I would love to do the Vancouver to Australia cruise

Noordam is doing Sydney to Vancouver on 21 April. We are just doing the Sydney - Honolulu sector. We have done Vancouver and Alaska stuff, very nice.:hearteyes:

We have a friend who is doing the Vancouver - Hawaii sector. I just checked the Marine Traffic map to see where she was. Much to my amusement she is just off Sidney, British Columbia.

Called into Sydney - BC in 2015 on Aurora, the locals took great delight telling us that their Sydney was settled/named before Sydney NSW. :evilsmile: Only a small town is Sydney BC, but nice.

Totally agree with you in regards to the bathroom, Solstice is one of my favourite ships along with Sapphire Princess.