Voyager Of The Seas , our first RC Cruise , tips please

That was quick ! RC has allocated a cabin to us already , 500 + days out. Since it was our first time booking a guarantee , so far so good. I suppose that may change many times before we sail but good to see anyway.

No it won’t change unless they try to sell you a upgrade.

500 days,nothing like planning in advance.

Hope you got a good deal.

No it won’t change unless they try to sell you a upgrade.

500 days,nothing like planning in advance.

Hope you got a good deal.

Yes got what I thought was a great deal , I was looking at the same 14 night to Fiji with Princess , roughly 50% cheaper . Granted it was a guarantee balcony , USD on board . RC did have a sale on at the time of booking and guarantee balconies seemed to disappear the day after I booked , Buzz.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes got what I thought was a great deal , I was looking at the same 14 night to Fiji with Princess , roughly 50% cheaper . Granted it was a guarantee balcony , USD on board . RC did have a sale on at the time of booking and guarantee balconies seemed to disappear the day after I booked , Buzz.

Yahooooo 499 days to go :)

Hello all, we have just booked our first RC cruise on the Voyager Of The Seas for February 2020 14 nights to Fiji , for our 40th Wedding anniversary. As this is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean I am asking for any tips or suggestions from people who have sailed with them , especially as a first time cruiser without any loyalty benefits. Thanks for any help, cheers Buzz.

Can I also suggest you join their Crown & Anchor Loyalty Program. Its one of the best. For US citizens it happens automatically when they finish their first cruise but not for us. The details are on their website or just google it. There's no charge to join.

Edited by reedy8
I made a mistake, silly me.

Can I also suggest you join their Crown & Anchor Loyalty Program. Its one of the best. For US citizens it happens automatically when they finish their first cruise but not for us. The details are on their website or just google it. There's no charge to join.

Thank you I will look into it .

• 1 month later...

I heeded the advice given and was not surprised when a new "sale " came my way. Latest price for the balcony cabin I have booked is now double plus $600 ! Also only $100 obc. The new sale offers beverage package included which we do not have. Interesting with still 460 days to go. Cheers everyone.