Upgrade offer from Fantastica outside to Bella balcony

CruznFam704

My TA called and told me MSC offered to upgrade our cabin from Fantastica outside to Bella balcony. Does anyone know if I'll lose my Fantastica benefits? Was on hold with MSC for 40 minutes to ask and got disconnected.

Never mind. They called back and said we get to keep our Fantastica benefits. Yay!!!:D

So excited about the upgrade:)

Upgrade still not posted. Called TA n was told it went through. Then they checked again n said don’t know why cabin assignment didn’t show. I called MSC myself n was told we might not get the cabin!! 😢 What?? It seems they upgraded someone without their consent and we got their outside cabin. Now they’re requesting their cabin back because they’re traveling with a group n want to stay together. But they’re still considering the upgrade. Goodness gracious. We were soooo thrilled with the balcony upgrade. Especially my 7 yo. Lol. Hopefully we’ll still get it! 🤞 Cruise is next week! So excited regardless :D

I guess we didn't get the upgrade after all. :loudcry:

Booking still shows old cabin. When I called to ask on status, they said it's not guaranteed. We've never in all 25+ cruises been offered an upgrade and then having it rescinded. Oh well. At least the OV room is a tiny bit larger. We're leaving on Saturday!!! Yay!!