Where is the smoking area on Seaside Deck 8? Trying to avoid booking cabin above it.

DimSum

Hello,

I'm planning to book on the Seaside and was reading about balony cabins being above the smoking area on Deck 8. Does anyone know where exactly the smoking area? I'd like to avoid booking a cabin above the smoking area if possible.

Hello,

I'm planning to book on the Seaside and was reading about balony cabins being above the smoking area on Deck 8. Does anyone know where exactly the smoking area? I'd like to avoid booking a cabin above the smoking area if possible.

I saw smoking outside the Seaview Lounge. This would be portside of Deck 8

When we were on the Seaside this past January, I saw smokers outside of the Seaview Lounge on Deck 8 (although I believe it is starboard, not port). Anyway, the non-smoking side was outside of the Sports Bar directly across from the Seaview Lounge. We spent a lot of time in the Seaview Lounge, and always crossed over and walked through the Sports Bar to walk the deck there and avoid the smoke.

When we were on the Seaside this past January, I saw smokers outside of the Seaview Lounge on Deck 8 (although I believe it is starboard, not port). Anyway, the non-smoking side was outside of the Sports Bar directly across from the Seaview Lounge. We spent a lot of time in the Seaview Lounge, and always crossed over and walked through the Sports Bar to walk the deck there and avoid the smoke.

I stand corrected. It is starboard and I knew that. I plead a senior moment!

Oops! I think I may have booked some family members in deck 9 balconies over the smoking area. Does anyone know the room numbers that are over this area? I thought I had them over the spa, but think I misread the deck plans!
My best guess would be 9100 through 9160. However I am not a smoker so I was never out there. Bob

There are people who smoke out on the balconies no matter where you are. We we're literally right above the spa waiting area, but it always smelled of smoke out on the balcony. There were cigarette butts on the little roof of the spa area every day. Good luck, I hope you get more considerate cabin neighbors than we did.