Passenger name change

ziggyuk

I just made an online booking for Dec 2019, I was having lots of problems with the website and when I checked the conformation my cabin mates name had a letter missing.

I can't call them until the morning, is there any issue (or cost) amending this when the office opens?

Many thanks.

I can't call them until the morning, is there any issue (or cost) amending this when the office opens?

This should not be a problem. I had an issue with my birthday in a recent booking, the date was off by 1 day due to a problem with the drop-down menu while selecting the day. I called MSC USA customer service and they fixed the incorrect date immediately. Don't worry, just call them in the morning.

This should not be a problem. I had an issue with my birthday in a recent booking, the date was off by 1 day due to a problem with the drop-down menu while selecting the day. I called MSC USA customer service and they fixed the incorrect date immediately. Don't worry, just call them in the morning.

Thanks for that, I know the airlines can charge a lot for changes, I was a little worried it was a costly mistake.

Thanks for that, it's reassuring, they will open soon.

The T&CS allow for a charge to be made, but I would expect there to be no charge or a small spelling error to be corrected

booking%20chanmgers.jpg

from the current online brochure

Pete

Last year I had to have a name changed. They spelled it with a d instead of a b. Since I had it corrected shortly after booking there was no issue getting it corrected and no charge. I think the charge is more for a name change than a name correction (for example you decide to bring your sister instead of your husband on the cruise) because then there is some administration involved on the cruise lines end so it is setup that way to discourage unnecessary changes. In your case I’m sure you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk