TV channels available on Seaside

markf

Does any one have a list of what is available in the cabin --

Wow—not much! Just got off Seaside on Saturday. There were about 15 MSC channels—many dealing with the safety drill in every different language. There was CNN, CNN headline news, CNN international, ESPN, some form of TBS, an Italian movie channel, Tru TV, A few additional international channels, and Cartoon Network.

One thing that did make us laugh was the music that played on the MSC channel that featured all of the officers and important employees. Obviously, no one has paid attention to the music selections that play while you see all of these people’s faces. At one point, they were playing a live concert recording of U2, and Bono was going off using all kinds of profanity including the F-word— all while the smiling faces of the MSC seaside officers go by.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh boy:confused:

TBS or no TBS

TNT or no TNT

Some kind of American movie channel?

Sports channel for football?

I know-it seems like a silly question as so many will say who watches TV on vacation.

CNN?? Seriously?? I'd rather watch the Bridge Cam.

:'):'):')

Seriously-my husband watches a lot of TV, especially if it's football season and I need it on all night to sleep. :o Love that cruise ship TNT loop. Yes- a good movie while we're getting ready for dinner is a plus too. Love that NCL has no fee for pay per view movies if in the Haven. MSC-are you reading this??? YC suggestion ;)