Can't Seem to Sign Up for Voyagers Club on Website - Is This Typical?

mnocket

I Booked my first MSC cruise and then went to sign up for VC on the website. Entered all the information and was told to look for an email so I could activate my account. Never received an email. Waited 2 days and tried again. Again, no email. Is this typical of MSC's website?

I Booked my first MSC cruise and then went to sign up for VC on the website. Entered all the information and was told to look for an email so I could activate my account. Never received an email. Waited 2 days and tried again. Again, no email. Is this typical of MSC's website?

Website problems are so common on MSC, it is difficult to tell the regular problems from the unusual problems. For the past couple of days, they have been doing "maintenance" and some things were unavailable. Voyager's works for me but there are problems for my kids' status. I signed them up but somehow, only 1 of them appears. I printed out conformation for both but only 1 of them works.

Give it a few days and try again.

You can do it when you board just go to the future cruise desk.

Thing is I wanted to get the VC number so that I could status match and reap the 5% discount on the cruise fare.

You don't need to get a VC number before status, I status matched with no booking or current VC number.

Just fill in your details and upload your evidence of status (on the status match page) and they will send you a PDF of your new card and VC number, using that number you can then create an account.

You don't need to get a VC number before status, I status matched with no booking or current VC number.

Just fill in your details and upload your evidence of status (on the status match page) and they will send you a PDF of your new card and VC number, using that number you can then create an account.

Good info. Thanks.