Seattle Pier 66: Luggage storage on disembarkation for an 8:30pm flight

I have clients on the Bliss right now. They are flying out the day of disembarkation at 8:30pm on Southwest. They were planning on using Port Valet to transfer the luggage to the airport so they can sight-see for the day. The ship is now telling them that SW will not take luggage past a 4pm departure. This is all news to us.

Any ideas of where else they can try to store their luggage? We were told they cannot store the luggage at Pier 66 because the port closes around 5pm or so.

I am about to start calling hotels in the area, but thought I would check here first for some quick answers.

TIA

Crisis adverted. Edgewater Hotel. $5 per bag, per day held at bell services.

Good info to know: Southwest will not take bags from Port Valet for passengers departing past 4pm. That info is nowhere to be found on the Port Valet site or flyer.

Crisis adverted. Edgewater Hotel. $5 per bag, per day held at bell services.

Good info to know: Southwest will not take bags from Port Valet for passengers departing past 4pm. That info is nowhere to be found on the Port Valet site or flyer.

This is so frustrating. I heard Edgewater would take bags so I called them to confirm. The front desk told me it was "hotel guests only". Maybe I should have called luggage services directly. I think I am going to try the Edgewater since it is closer. If they won't take it, we will go to Pier 66.

It's a bit inconvenient, but they can take an Uber, cab or van to the airport when they disembark, store the bags at the storage facility there - https://www.smartecarte.com/baggage-storage/seattle-seatac/ - then ride the light rail back downtown for the day. This would add something like an hour of transit time in the morning but the piece of mind must be worth something.