San Francisco Car Service

Cobra427SC

Has anyone used a reliable car service from the San Francisco airport (SFO) directly to the port where Princess docks? There are many on the internet but I want to use a legit one. Pls advise. Or, is it better to just take a cab? About how much should it cost for the car service or taxi ride? Thanks for your advice.

Just use Uber or Lyft. No need to search for something else.

I second this ... you will pay about half as much as for a cab or other car service (or cruiseline transfers).

However, the shuttle rates from SFO to the port are not bad, either.

We have used A & H Transportation Services dozens of times over the last 5 years for both Bay Area airports and Downtown SF service.

If you are looking for professional drivers with a 5 star rating on yelp Contact www.ah4limo.com

Do you have to pay in advance for their services?

Originally I just paid the driver at the end of the trip.. but now they just bill my CC number they have on file after the service. They have picked up my 84 year old parents at Airport & Cruise terminal more than once - they always call to let me know when they have them in the car & ETA. Again - First Rate Service!

Originally I just paid the driver at the end of the trip.. but now they just bill my CC number they have on file after the service. They have picked up my 84 year old parents at Airport & Cruise terminal more than once - they always call to let me know when they have them in the car & ETA. Again - First Rate Service!

Thank you, I’ll give them a try ;).