Karambole Tours

Nebr.cruiser

I've looked at their Website, but there is not much Information in english. I sent them an email asking for more Information in english and about their guides who are supposed to be english-speaking. The tours Sound interesting, but I would rather converse with them in english. If I get an answer, I will Report here.

I sent them an email also; so if i hear back I will report as well.

So hard to find something to do in Martinique, especially on Sunday. We have been there twice before. Otherwise we'll probably just take the ferry to a beach.

I received an answer!!!

"Thank you for contacting us!The ideal tour for cruisers is Pile et face Tour trough the tropical rainforest to the town of Saint-Pierre, once the Little Paris of the Caribbean, destroyed by the volcano in 1902.

Our tastings include pastries, hot chocolate, rum which is our typical alcohol, liqueurs, exotic fruits...

This tour lasts approximately 4.5 hours, and pick-up is at the pier. Our tours can be made in English.

The price is $55 or 55€/pp. Payment can be made in cash in dollars or euros, or by credit card in euros.

Looking forward to hear from you!"

I got the same message--it sounds pretty good to me, but still thinking about it. They didn't say anything about having a certain number of people for the English tour, time frame, etc. It seems like a good price, and payment in dollars is a bonus.

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

I got the same message--it sounds pretty good to me, but still thinking about it. They didn't say anything about having a certain number of people for the English tour, time frame, etc. It seems like a good price, and payment in dollars is a bonus.

Hello Nebr.cruiser,

I noticed you said you will be there on a sunday. Are you on the sunshine

December 9, 2015 cruise? If so are you wanting a couple more people to do this tour? If so my hubby and I are interested in joining you. I looked at the website and it seems like a nice tour.

If so you can contact me at gbpaint@mycitycable.com

thanks

Hello Nebr.cruiser,

I noticed you said you will be there on a sunday. Are you on the sunshine

December 9, 2015 cruise? If so are you wanting a couple more people to do this tour? If so my hubby and I are interested in joining you. I looked at the website and it seems like a nice tour.

If so you can contact me at gbpaint@mycitycable.com

thanks

Nope, we're on the Oosterdam docking on Dec. 13th--otherwise that would be great.

Nope, we're on the Oosterdam docking on Dec. 13th--otherwise that would be great.

thanks, we are on the carnival sunshine. Docking on the same day. Having a hard time finding something to do there. We are in port from 8-6.

Seems there are alot of beach tours, not really wanting to do that since we are on a 10 day with 6 ports. Hubby will probably already be fried.:D

If you want to meet up to do this tour let me know, We are trying to get all of our tours booked

thanks

I just booked the Karambola tour. Looks like they can take up to 8, so maybe you can join us. Mention my name, Barbara Werner, and see if that will work. It's my husband and me.

I have no idea if they have other English-speaking tours that day. They did say wear a swimsuit and take a towel, so??? I didn't realize we had beach time, but it's ok with me. We have lots of ports and beach/water time too, so I would have been ok without for this port, but it's all good. Seven ports!

Edited by Nebr.cruiser

Hi, we will miss you guys because we arent't on Martinique until February..We are doing an 18 day Relocation going to Hamburg, Germany. Enjoy your tours and Cruises. May I request someone to write about their experiences with Christelle?? We want to book with her. We have been to Martinique 3 times already, that's why we want to do something new this time.

Take care!!!

I just booked the Karambola tour. Looks like they can take up to 8, so maybe you can join us. Mention my name, Barbara Werner, and see if that will work. It's my husband and me.

I have no idea if they have other English-speaking tours that day. They did say wear a swimsuit and take a towel, so??? I didn't realize we had beach time, but it's ok with me. We have lots of ports and beach/water time too, so I would have been ok without for this port, but it's all good. Seven ports!

Christelle explained to me that you could swim at the waterfall but it may be chilly, lol! That is why she said to wear a swimsuit.

Enjoy your cruise!

I just Emailed her back and waiting on a conformation. There will be 2, possible 4 adults.

Did she sent you something with the details on where to meet and what time?

I agree with you on how quickly she responded. Cant wait to meet you.

Thanks

I just Emailed her back and waiting on a conformation. There will be 2, possible 4 adults.

Did she sent you something with the details on where to meet and what time?

I agree with you on how quickly she responded. Cant wait to meet you.

Thanks

Hi. I just got an email messge from Christelle saying that you four had booked the tour too. Great! Not only that, she gave us a $15 discount for mentioning on Cruise Critic to you that you could join our tour.

Talk about good service! This tour is looking better and better. I'd just as soon keep the count at six, if possible, 8 can make a van seem crowded.

It will be fun meeting you as well.

Hi. I just got an email messge from Christelle saying that you four had booked the tour too. Great! Not only that, she gave us a $15 discount for mentioning on Cruise Critic to you that you could join our tour.

Talk about good service! This tour is looking better and better. I'd just as soon keep the count at six, if possible, 8 can make a van seem crowded.

It will be fun meeting you as well.

Just got my conformation. I agree about just the 6 of us. Cause the 2 men with us are long legged and tall. So it can get cramped when it comes to 8 people in one those little vans:eek:

I hope that we dock at the same dock so it makes things alot easier, But she didn't think it would be a problem.

So we are looking forward to meeting you.

Just got my conformation. I agree about just the 6 of us. Cause the 2 men with us are long legged and tall. So it can get cramped when it comes to 8 people in one those little vans:eek:

I hope that we dock at the same dock so it makes things alot easier, But she didn't think it would be a problem.

So we are looking forward to meeting you.

We're neither one tall, but my husband does get kind of claustrophobic when he's closed into a crowded vehicle, especially if it's hot. So six would be great with us.

I think there's only the one dock, but not sure. See you in December! Can't wait.

i

I just booked her tour for Nov. 22, 2015. She has an 8 passenger minivan. Christelle was very prompt answering all my questions as this is our first time going to Martinique! She is doing our tour in English and told me it lasts about 4 1/2 hrs. Pickup is at the pier at 9:30 AM.

I've booked this tour for early January - could you please post a review when you get back from your cruise. Thanks.