Virgin Voyages Cruise Line

fpebbles

It is interesting. Especially since we have sailed SeaDream a time or two most years since 2004 and the ONLY negative issues we have had on board involved children. We are sailing on Viking Oceans Viking Sun January 5th and they require 16 or older to sail. It certainly can be done, SD just doesn't want to for whatever reason..

Hebridean Princess requires passengers to be at least nine years old, but on most voyages, I've been among the youngest about. I am 45 now!

I feel lucky because of three voyages on SeaDream, I have only once encountered a child. It was a baby who rarely made an appearance during the whole cruise. Unfortunately, I have run into some pretty badly behaved adults on one particular SeaDream cruise.

2800 pax? No thanks! Have been fortunate not to have major issues with kids on SD, but know others have.

Vandrefalk

2,800 pax is out of our limits too. Maybe 2,000 tops if in the right accommodations on the right ship. We are pushing that at Christmas on HAL's Oosterdam for a family Christmas Cruise........Think the Griswolds at sea......;p