Long time Seabourn CD has passed away. David E. Greene

Host Dan

This really knocked the wind out of me. David E was extremely kind to my husband and me when we sailed Seabourn in 2014. I guess I will hang on to memories of his excellent Nat King Cole show. So upsetting...

• 3 weeks later...

Rest in peace David E Green, so sorry to hear of you passing, You have many guests of Seabourn (mine included) to which you gave your Warmth, Friendship, but most of all in your eyes we were all valued guests, no one guest received more of your time than anyone else, You were a Cruise Director in the true sense of the meaning.What better way to say Thank You from Seabourn, than to have your name on a

special plaque , onboard all of the Seabourn Ships, past and present, to your memory.

Thank you for the memories

Brian and Phyllis Foley

It's with a heavy heart I type this post. If you were to write down all the characteristics you would like in a "Seabourn CD", it was David. There are a few CD's that you know as soon as you see them that you are going to have a great trip. He was one of those that would meet you at the gangway at embarkation, big heart felt hug, glad to see you back kind of CD's. He was one of the greats, and will be truly missed, sad day......