Cabo restaurants

kayred

We are going to Cabo in March on the Ruby and I am looking for recommendations for a restaurant. We want to stay near the port area and we would like a place to have a drink and appetizers. Might be nice to find a place where we can see the water. Last time we were in Cabo was many years ago and we went to Cabo Wabo and we had fun there. I remember walking by a few places and I would love to hear about your favorite.

We like La Pintada (Ramuri brewery). They have a fabulous appetizer we always get with chorizo, beef, cheese that come with some salsas and tortillas. It's delicious. It's walking distance from the ship. Across the street from McDonalds.

If you want to be on the beach, Mangos Deck is very popular, but there are other less racy establishments on Medano beach as well. We haven't been to them, but we see them as we walk through to get to Mangos Deck. We actually like food at the little hole in the wall next to Mango's deck better (to the right of Mangos if you are looking at them from the beach). the beef chilaquiles are great! We love the Cabo stop!! Food, shopping and beach!

You may also want to cross post on the Mexican Riviera Port of Call Forum for more input on Cabo restaurants.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you I have been looking at the west coast departure and I saw a board for CA coastal but not Mexico sorry to be a rule breaker

The Mexican Rivera board would be the far better and more appropriate place for your research. The Mods will probably move this there.

Again I am sorry to break the rules with all the recent Mexico reviews I though this would be a good place no offense intended. I will not post here again sorry

Thank you to those who gave suggestions I am off to google and explore

Again I am sorry to break the rules with all the recent Mexico reviews I though this would be a good place no offense intended. I will not post here again sorry

It's not a major crime 😉

We absolutely love “The Office” on Medano Beach. The food is excellent, moderately priced and good sized portions! Nice atmosphere right on the beach.

The Office is one of our favorites !

The Office is one of our favorites !

The Office was good. But was so overly expensive I’m not sure I would go back. IMO there are better places at much cheaper prices. Although part of what you pay for is the view so take that into consideration as well.

We are also on a Cabo cruise in March. :)

I just talked to my brother who is there all the time, and he said Mama's Café is good, and near the pier.

We have been to Mi Casa, which is awesome, but not near the pier.

Patti