What's the number one thing u would do with little kids?

timandstaciejenner

We will have a 3 year old and a 6 year old. Prob skip the water part of Atlantis because the ship has a ton of stuff like that so what's another excursion that can't be missed? We are up for anything! Kids are great travelers and have seen the world but havnt been to Atlantis in a few years or with kids....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 8 months later...
We will have a 3 year old and a 6 year old. Prob skip the water part of Atlantis because the ship has a ton of stuff like that so what's another excursion that can't be missed? We are up for anything! Kids are great travelers and have seen the world but havnt been to Atlantis in a few years or with kids....

I know this is old but curious what you ended up doing. Have the same age kids

We leave Thursday! Havnt been yet. But so far we just booked a bunch of other activities for all the other ports and decided Atlantis would be shopping and beach day, so or semi free $ day

You can’t use the beach at Atlantis for free, you can use the free beach next door, but there are no facilities.

• 2 weeks later...

We like the Pirate Museum in town and my fave place to shop is John Bull...quality stuff and they ladies don't hover but are helpful. Unless you are looking for straw market type stuff....then you can get that anywhere...even at the Straw Market!! LOL!

Atlantis has the Dig....any sorr of undergroune aquarium...I think it fun (but not cheap) and I think your kids would too!

The food is VERY expensive at Atlantis!!