Formal Nights.

Reina del Mar

There are two solutions for this problem: a) a bigger suitcase ;) b) you have to decide wich dresses you like the most and leave the rest at home. Usually, there is at least one dress you know you wanna wear for sure. Pack these clothes and put the rest aside. Sleep one night and see if you are still happy with your decision the next morning. That's the way I do it.

I narrow it down by looking at which shoes go with which dress. Last cruise, I took the two formals that went with my black shoes. Next one, I want to take a dress that goes with my gold shoes, so will choose the second one based on that.

Same with my outfits for less formal nights.

I'm fine with only wearing each dress only once, but I like to get a bit more mileage out of shoes.

Ask yourself, do you want to be carrying/rolling that much luggage around? How may days of the cruise are there? Sure, I would love to pack my entire closet so I had everything in case I change my mind about what I want to wear. Simplify. No ifs....if you only think you might wear it, leave it at home. You need souvenir space in your suitcase right!

I narrow it down by looking at which shoes go with which dress. Last cruise, I took the two formals that went with my black shoes. Next one, I want to take a dress that goes with my gold shoes, so will choose the second one based on that.

Same with my outfits for less formal nights.

I'm fine with only wearing each dress only once, but I like to get a bit more mileage out of shoes.

I do the same thing. Starting with shoes is the key to light packing