Is There a Way to Heat Water in the Cabins?

Gardyloo2

Because of a medical condition, I need to heat about 8 oz of distilled water to body temperature once a day prior to my shower. I know there's no microwave, and I'd never sneak a kettle onboard, but does anyone have ideas on how to do this?

Because of a medical condition, I need to heat about 8 oz of distilled water to body temperature once a day prior to my shower. I know there's no microwave, and I'd never sneak a kettle onboard, but does anyone have ideas on how to do this?

Put in a special needs form explaining your requirements and they will probably give you a kettle into the room as it is a medical issue.

here is the guidance from the website

We welcome guests with disabilities and special needs and work hard to assist them throughout their vacation. To receive appropriate assistance, be sure to notify our Access Department in writing (fax: 954- 628-9622; email: special_needs@azamaracruises.com)no later than 40 days before US sailings, and 80 days before all other sailings.

Or just bring back some hot water from the tea pot and let it cool.

I have pretty much the same issue. I don’t think water from the tea pot will be distilled. I bought a survivor filter and will use warm tap water and pump it thru the filter. Should be just as good as distilled as it filters 99.9%. Doc says should work fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back from my trip and figured I'd let you know what I did in case anyone else needs to do this.

So I already get distilled water because of my CPAP machine. I brought along a new Neilmed sinus rinse bottle, because that what I needed to heat up. Filled the bottle as usual with distilled. After discovering that the bathroom sink water can get VERY hot, I put the bottle in the sink with the super hot water and gave it a few minutes to transfer heat. Did this twice and the water was just the right temp.