Flying from EZE on Delta 110?

rkacruiser

Delta's check-in does not start until about 4 hours prior to flight time. Seating in the terminal, which is primarily an Aerolineas Argentina terminal prior to check-in is limited. There is a cafe next to the seating area.

Well before the time for check-in to begin, lines for such begin to form. I discovered that there is a separate line for Delta One guests, but there is no indication of such.

For Delta One guests, the El Condor Lounge of the Argentine airline is very pleasant. No English language reading material available, but TV, including ESPN, was available and appropriate food and beverage service is available. Attendants were pleasant and helpful, with those gentlemen servicing the food/beverage areas dressed in a suit and tie. I found it to be an excellent substitute for a Sky Club. I did not appreciate that it took so long after arrival at the airport to get checked in and able to enjoy this Delta One amenity.

You were actually a bit lucky. In some airports, check-in doesn't start until three or even two hours before flight departure. Unfortunately, finding out when check-in counters open is not necessarily an easy research task. And FWIW, if you hold an AMEX Platinum Charge Card (not the DL Platinum Credit Card) you have use of the EZE AMEX Centurion Studio as well.